Saturday, December 31, 2011

Surprises in the mail

We got two packages in the mail today.  In one, our friend from Tennessee, Karen Edmondson, sent us a beautiful embroidered towel with Victory Dalmatians and a Dalmatian that looks remarkably like Victory embroidered on it!  Such gorgeous work, Karen is very talented and can embroider pretty much any pattern.  I am going to see if she can do a Dalmatian quilt.  Rog is sitting here while I’m typing this blog, with his favorite little lap dog on his lap, Vegas, of course.  She is just the right size to sit on laps, she only weights 32 pounds and 19 ½ inches tall.  What a cuddler.  I got a great picture of Rog and Vegas, along with towel that Karen embroidered.  We also got a Christmas package from my sister, Amy, with gifts for everyone.  Amy sent me a gorgeous blue fleece jacket with horses and horseshoes on it.  I just love it, exactly the kind of thing I love to wear!  We are having gorgeous weather today, with a projected high of 72 degrees.  I am heading out the door to ride horses and motorcycles.  Happy New Year, and blessings in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment