Monday, December 19, 2011

Reflections on 2011







I have been watching our Fall color with pleasure this year.  It seems that whenever we get a horrible drought like we had this year, the Fall leaves are beautiful.  At least the leaves are beautiful on the trees that didn’t die this year because of the heat and drought.  I’m attaching some pictures of my favorite trees by the horse barn.  I have also been reflecting on 2011 and the many blessings we have enjoyed as I wrote out about 50 Christmas cards to far away friends and family.  I am grateful for each and every one of our family and friends, for food, clothing, a home, the beauty of nature, and our wonderful pets.  As I reflect on the true meaning of Christmas, I know that if you believe in Jesus, keep His commandments, love God and love one another, He will bless you abundantly, as He has us.  Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2012!    







No comments:

Post a Comment