Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Beauty

I love Spring here!  It is the season of the most beauty you can imagine.  Photo opportunities everywhere you look.  I didn't think our iris were going to bloom this year, because we had so many Spring freezes.  The daffodils didn't bloom and the hyacinths froze right after they bloomed, so our Spring flowers have been kind of sad.  But, the iris surprised me and bloomed and I had to get some photos.  Also, we've had a painted bunting visiting the last couple of days, and I was captivated by its beauty, so had to get a shot of it. 
LLL Victory Dodge Ram (Dodger)

CH Atlantis Wildcat Victory (Victory)

Victory

Victory


CH Dalmino's Victory Vegas, CA (Vegas)
 
LLL Victory Hit the Jackpot (Jackie)

Painted Bunting
 

1 comment:

  1. CC is such a mama's boy-- besides the obvious coloring-- he just looks so much like her! and jealous of all the flowers and bird! no color here yet! snowed today!

    ReplyDelete