Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cool Weather, Cute Kids

I am so thankful for cool weather today.  No snake spottings today, and hopefully no more until next April or May.  Yesterday morning, I saw another very large copperhead snake in the goat pasture, and when I screamed, it took off, and is still alive, but I'm praying it's holed up today and for the rest of the fall, winter, and spring.  Only a high of 59 degrees today, and we've had 4 inches of rain since Saturday, yippee!

I've been getting sweet pictures of Vision from her family, and she looks very loved and happy.  I am so pleased.

Here are cute pictures of the kids and dogs:

 


 Courtney and Jackie.  Jackie is so sweet, and never wants to do
anything wrong.  She's a very good girl.  And, Courtney is lovely and sweet, too!


Vegas laying on Luke's college books, saying I want to go to college with you!

Victory, the tail wagger.  See that tail going so fast?  His tail is always going!  Friendly, happy guy!
 
 
Wishbone, living the good life.  The sweetest dog ever, loves everybody, never made an unkind move toward anyone.  My most loyal buddy.
 
I am living the good life with my wonderful family!  So blessed!
 

1 comment: