Friday, July 26, 2013

LLL Victory Cross Country (CC) in his new home

Our beautiful liver boy, CC, went to a wonderful family in Colorado.  And, they are wonderful, they share tons of pictures with me, he has 6 lovely children to play with, and a Mom who takes him for sunrise walks and lots of good training and socialization.  I think CC has the most lovely face, and I feel so blessed that he is with such a great family.  He has already learned, sit, stay, and many other things.  Here are some pictures of CC.  Love those pine needles!



2 comments:

  1. he is AWESOME!!!! taught him how to settle on his bed (using the clicker to train him) and he's starring to go to the door to go potty! he's my little baby-- who loves to snuggle on my lap and I'm sure he'll try to do that when he's 50-60 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about dogs is they never get to old or too busy to give you hugs and kisses and snuggle time!

    ReplyDelete