Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Two Weeks Old Today

Puppy Update:  They are two weeks old today.  All eyes are starting to open, they are growing, more spots are appearing every day, and they are getting so cute.  They are looking really nice.  I'm kinda partial to the two boys.  The liver boy was born with complete nose trim, and is a very vigorous pup and looks like he will have the Argus and Victory beautiful ears!  His spotting is looking wonderful.  The black boy reminds me of Victory, with his spots already being really distinct and his head just reminds me of Vic.  Here are 14 days old pictures, just missing the black girl from these.  I'll post her in the next day or so.  She is very large and looking good, too!

Liver girl in front, liver boy in back.  I love the liver boy!
 

Another shot of the liver boy
 

Black boy, looks like a little Vic!

No comments:

Post a Comment