Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Favorite Santa Paws Photo of 2012

Here is my favorite photo of all of those that were taken at Dalmatian Rescue of North Texas last weekend.  I cannot say enough about the wonderful volunteers who do this every year.  Santa is fantastic, John, the photographer is so good, and goes above and beyond to take the best possible pictures.  Ann is always there for the Dals, helping here, there, and everywhere, and the schedulers, the computer gurus, and all of the people who do their utmost for the Dals, are just so wonderful.  DRNT found 25 homes for Dals this year.  I think they are the best!  Thank God for all of the rescue organizations, who work so hard for the animals!

Here is Vegas (Dalmino's Victory Vegas) kissing our son, Luke, and his friend Courtney.  I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment