Thursday, March 15, 2012

I love Spring










Spring in Texas is so awesome!  Wildflowers galore and gorgeous weather, horse riding, motorcycle riding, dog shows, baby calves and colts, green grass and hay.  Love it!  Luke’s first prom is coming up next week, and we had to take a picture of him with his tux, along with his good friend Nathan, and his buddy Victory.  What a handsome son, handsome Nathan, and handsome Victory!  I’m attaching some pictures of my flowers that are blooming, Grape Hyacinths, Autumn Sage, and Laura Bush Petunias.  The Laura Bush Petunias are fantastic.  I planted them from seed that I got at Wildseed Farms a couple of years ago, and they don’t freeze off in the winter, and bloom beautifully all summer long, even during last summer’s heat and drought.  Wishbone, my Dalmatian Rescue boy who is 13 years old, was happy to pose for pictures with the flowers.  Wishbone has been my best buddy for the last 11 years.  He wants nothing more than to be by my side all the time.  What a great dog!  Enjoy the spring days and count your blessings each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment